I am working on organizing my daughters room. I started with kids clothes organization. Now I am moving to books. We are very blessed to have so many books. But we need a better way to read them all. They … Continue reading
After completing some research, I found a baby food pouch that is reusable for Maria. These pouches are much less messy which makes both of us happy.
Our little girl is now 8 months old! Almost a year ago we had a beautiful baby shower with a She is About to Pop baby shower theme! We were so blessed to have so many family and friends in one spot again. Here is a list of the gifts that we love.
- Sophie the Giraffe – I know she was expensive, but this was the teether that our little girl used the most. I think she like it because it was similar to a human hand. Soft with different parts to chew on.
- Banana Tooth Brush– She loves chewing on this one too. I hope this will help her in the steps to loving her brush her teeth.
- Halo Sleep Sack – This is what our daughter slept in since night one! We got 2 from the baby shower, then the hospital gave us one as we were leaving for a present. Great gift!
- Sleep Sheep – This sheep was given to us to our friends who were just first time parents themselves. (They have a fun blog too). Before every nap and every night we turn on this sheep. We prefer the wave and rain sound. I switch it up to the whale sound too. Our daughter is getting big enough that we turns the sheep on herself sometimes too!
- Infant Car Seat – After you get the hang of it, car seats are not that bad. They let you have your freedom as a new Mom!
50 Things to Know Before Having a Baby
(Over 1,000 Copies sold on Amazon to Date)
Ask Yourself the Question…
How Much Do You Know About Having a Baby?
Do you know what a cervix checks are? Did you know you can bleed for a couple weeks after giving birth? Do you know how to stay organized, even with a new baby?
This is a collection of 50 simple tips that any pregnant woman would like to know before having a baby. The book offers practical timeless tips including organization tips, advice for visiting the Doctor’s office, and things a pregnant woman should learn or complete before the new bundle of joy arrives. A great quick read for a soon to be new Mom or someone who is helping a soon to be Mom! The book also includes tools including Website Resources, Baby Feeding/Diaper Schedule, Mom Medicine Schedule, Baby Clothes Size Chart, Baby Sitter Sheet, Short Hospital Bag Checklist, After Recovery Kit, Baby Medicine Basket Items, and 10 Things to Know When Traveling with a baby.
A BOOK TO WOMEN TO…
- Get Answers to pregnancy questions
- Practical Tips you can apply immediately to your pregnancy
- Free Tools– Website Resources, Baby Feeding/Diaper Schedule, Mom Medicine Schedule, Baby Clothes Size Chart, Baby Sitter Sheet, Short Hospital Bag Checklist, After Recovery Kit, Baby Medicine Basket Items, and 10 Things to Know When Traveling with a baby.
- Easy-to-Read, a quick read that is short & to the point
- Makes a Great Gift for your friends at a baby shower.
…This Book Could Help you During Pregnancy
I love it! Very informative! Thank you for sharing. 🙂 -princessct
I love this! And this being my 2nd child it is all so true! I am glad to have read this because it has been 10 years since my DS was born and you forget a lot of these things.I had never heard of the happiest baby and now after watching the clip from The View you posted I will be buying the book! Thank you. ~Those who do not believe in love at first sight have obviously never given birth~ -cookies
Really enjoyed reading your first few tips for first time moms! Just started my last trimester and starting to get anxious, nervous and excited! My sister in law sent me this link and I love your tips, charts, advice!! Thanks so much! I will have to get ahold of the rest!! (Nikki)! First time mommy!!:)
Goodreads rating: 3.38 (8 ratings)
Find this Chart and other great baby charts in the book 50 Things to Know Before Having a Baby
- 50 Things to Know About the First Year of Parenthood
- 50 Things to Know Before Having a Baby
- Reusable Baby Food Pouch
- 42 Things You Should Know Before Graduating From College
- 16 Tips to Downsize Your Life
- Wedding Ring would be too tight to wear like mine
- 10 Things to Know Before Traveling with a Baby
- Baby Cloths Chart
- Birth Announcement
- She is About to Pop Baby Shower
- 5 favorite baby shower gifts
- Online calendar
- Free Baby Sitter Sheet
- Changing Station
- Origami Bird Mobile
- Finished Nursery
- Bottle Station
- Mom Medicine Schedule
- Baby Feeding/Diaper Schedule
- Baby Stuff I didn’t Know Existed Until I Had a Baby
- Pregnancy Bible Verses
- Newborn Baby Essentials
- Tree Wall Decal for Nursery
- 50 Things to Know Before Becoming a Stay-At-Home Mom
- Baby Proof Your Home
- Tips For Cruising With a Baby
Here is a diaper and baby feeding schedule. This will be helpful for the first couple weeks you take care of your little one. Print a couple of these schedules for future use. You can also purchase an Eat, Sleep, and Poop Journal or a Baby Timer. The Baby Timer if what we used for the first two months so my husband and I remembered what was going on when we were soo tired!
Below are some free printables that I created after going though pregnancy. I hope they are helpful to you too!
Free Baby and Pregnancy Printables
Click to Print 10 Things to Know Before Traveling With a Baby
Click to Print Baby Sitter Sheet
Click to Print Baby Clothes Size Chart
Click to Print Mom Medicine Schedule
Click to Print After Labor Recovery Kit
Click to Print Hospital Bag Checklist
Click to Print Baby Medicine Basket
Click to Print Baby Feeding and Diaper Schedule
Cravings: Sugar in the afternoon. My husband made these amazing chocolate chip cookies and I could not get enough of them.
Energy: Tired. I slept 11 hours yesterday.
Weight Gain: 20ish.
Baby Movement: She is definitely getting stronger. Sometimes I get caught off guard! See this baby moving video.
Surprises?: Even walking and stairs are getting difficult, and I have 2 more months to go!
To Do:Dresser, organizing, and more waiting :).
Cravings: Caffeine and Sugar. Trying to stay away from both of them.
Energy: Sleepy! I can sleep for 12 hours at night and still be tired in the morning. I am trying to go for short walks to wake me up.
Weight Gain: 16 pounds. Down one from 2 weeks ago.
Baby Movement: She moves when I lay down. Also sometimes when I am driving. Also, I can just feel her body in certain places sticking out.
Surprises?: My feet and hands are really swelling. No wedding rings for this girl.
To Do: After the showers are over pick up a couple things. Put all the nursery stuff together, can’t wait!
This past weekend was my baby shower! We had a “She’s Ready to Pop” theme complete with pop corn, cake pops, balloons, and cookie pops. Everyone had an amazing time. Thanks for everyone’s help, thoughts, and kind gifts! Here are some more pictures from the baby shower.