After some trial and error, we made these Christmas ornaments for our family this year. They are glass, and I was not worried about her breaking them. I can’t wait for Christmas this year! I hope to write with gold puffy paint 2012 on the other side.
- Elmers Glue ($1 walmart)
- Paper Pate
- Glitter ($4 Walmart)
- Large Balls ($6 for 6 at Kmart)
- Clear Spray Paint ($1 Walmart)
- Ribbon ($2 Walmart)
- On a paper plate put glue
- Have baby play with glue with hands
- Show her how to grip the ball and grip the ball.
- Put ball on glass
- Pour glitter on ball
- Attach ribbon
- Spray with clear non-shiny spray paint.
Lisa is the creator of the blog Charlie-The-Cavalier and His Friends, Family, and Home. She is also the author of 50 Things to Know Before Having a Baby.. Send Lisa Rusczyk and email at email@example.com.