Yes, I actually made the Ana White Laundry Basket Dresser all by myself. I printed the plans, took the plans to lowes where someone cut it for free, then with a screwdriver put it all together. I didn’t get to painting the thing. But after a couple months I love it! Doing laundry is a little easier and faster. Who would not love that?
Steps to Creating
1. Print Directions From Website
2. Go to Lowes and become friends with sales guy to get an cut the wood.
3. Hope the materials will fit in your car.
4. Go to Walmart and buy the baskets
5. Put together at home with hammer and screw driver.
6. Have fun doing laundry!
Lisa is the creator of the blog Charlie-The-Cavalier and His Friends, Family, and Home. She is also the author of 50 Things to Know Before Having a Baby and 50 Things to Know.com. Send Lisa Rusczyk and email at firstname.lastname@example.org.