Our little girl is now 8 months old! Almost a year ago we had a beautiful baby shower with a She is About to Pop baby shower theme! We were so blessed to have so many family and friends in one spot again. Here is a list of the gifts that we love.
- Sophie the Giraffe – I know she was expensive, but this was the teether that our little girl used the most. I think she like it because it was similar to a human hand. Soft with different parts to chew on.
- Banana Tooth Brush– She loves chewing on this one too. I hope this will help her in the steps to loving her brush her teeth.
- Halo Sleep Sack – This is what our daughter slept in since night one! We got 2 from the baby shower, then the hospital gave us one as we were leaving for a present. Great gift!
- Sleep Sheep – This sheep was given to us to our friends who were just first time parents themselves. (They have a fun blog too). Before every nap and every night we turn on this sheep. We prefer the wave and rain sound. I switch it up to the whale sound too. Our daughter is getting big enough that we turns the sheep on herself sometimes too!
- Infant Car Seat – After you get the hang of it, car seats are not that bad. They let you have your freedom as a new Mom!
50 Things to Know Before Having a Baby
(Over 1,000 Copies sold on Amazon to Date)
Ask Yourself the Question…
How Much Do You Know About Having a Baby?
Do you know what a cervix checks are? Did you know you can bleed for a couple weeks after giving birth? Do you know how to stay organized, even with a new baby?
This is a collection of 50 simple tips that any pregnant woman would like to know before having a baby. The book offers practical timeless tips including organization tips, advice for visiting the Doctor’s office, and things a pregnant woman should learn or complete before the new bundle of joy arrives. A great quick read for a soon to be new Mom or someone who is helping a soon to be Mom! The book also includes tools including Website Resources, Baby Feeding/Diaper Schedule, Mom Medicine Schedule, Baby Clothes Size Chart, Baby Sitter Sheet, Short Hospital Bag Checklist, After Recovery Kit, Baby Medicine Basket Items, and 10 Things to Know When Traveling with a baby.
A BOOK TO WOMEN TO…
- Get Answers to pregnancy questions
- Practical Tips you can apply immediately to your pregnancy
- Free Tools– Website Resources, Baby Feeding/Diaper Schedule, Mom Medicine Schedule, Baby Clothes Size Chart, Baby Sitter Sheet, Short Hospital Bag Checklist, After Recovery Kit, Baby Medicine Basket Items, and 10 Things to Know When Traveling with a baby.
- Easy-to-Read, a quick read that is short & to the point
- Makes a Great Gift for your friends at a baby shower.
…This Book Could Help you During Pregnancy
I love it! Very informative! Thank you for sharing. 🙂 -princessct
I love this! And this being my 2nd child it is all so true! I am glad to have read this because it has been 10 years since my DS was born and you forget a lot of these things.I had never heard of the happiest baby and now after watching the clip from The View you posted I will be buying the book! Thank you. ~Those who do not believe in love at first sight have obviously never given birth~ -cookies
Really enjoyed reading your first few tips for first time moms! Just started my last trimester and starting to get anxious, nervous and excited! My sister in law sent me this link and I love your tips, charts, advice!! Thanks so much! I will have to get ahold of the rest!! (Nikki)! First time mommy!!:)
Goodreads rating: 3.38 (8 ratings)