© Copyright sarah white and licensed for reuse
under this Creative Commons Licence
Pregnancy could be scary for women and men. Here are some verses from the bible related to pregnancy, no matter if you are a Christian or not, the words from God may help you be relieved and strengthen you inside.
1. Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD, and the fruit of the womb is his reward. (Psalm 127: 3)
2. For this child I have prayed and You have granted me my request. (Samuel 1:27)
3. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Your works are wonderful, I know full well. (Psalm 139: 14)
4. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. (Philippians 4: 6)
5. The kingdom of God is within you. (Luke 17: 21)
6. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. (Philippians 4: 19)
7. Commit your way to the Lord. Trust in Him, and He will help you. (Psalm 37: 5)
8. Be still in the presence of the Lord, and wait patiently for Him to act. (Psalm 37: 7)
9. Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. (Isaiah 41:10)
10. A woman, when she is in labor, has sorrow because her hour has come; But as soon as she has given birth, she no longer remembers the anguish, For joy that a child has been born into the world. (John 16: 21)
Don’t forget First Corinthians 13!
Other posts on FAITH