I feel like I should update since I have not posted for a while. (Thanks for the idea Diana)
- I am home for the weekend to help my family out because of a death in the family.
- I am a Cheerleading coach now for girls 4-14 in the LH area. I am nervous and excited about helping the team out!
- The house is wonderful. So far easy to clean, and a great place to relax. I really feel like it is home now. Hopefully with children to follow soon!
- My doctorate is going… 1 year down, 2 1/2 to go. If I just keep putting the work in, I will soon get there. I am learning some interesting stuff along the way too.
- I have a side job now helping with a health online class. It is nice to “work for yourself” as I make my own hours, and design classes the way I like.
- Still looking for a job, and still have not heard anything about when the jobs I have now last day is. A little frustrated with how I am being treated when I am basically working for the government. I thought little stuff like this only happen in private companies, guess not!
- Loving all the time I get to spend with my friends lately. Even if I win board games too often ;).
- I get to go outlet shopping with my sister today. Hopefully I find some good winter clothes.