Well we took the tour with our parents. For me it is really coming back to the mold. The house had a huge mold problem. A pipe burst and it sat for a while. Now the pipe is fixed and the mold is “gone”. A test has been done to make sure it is gone. But… is there still mold? We are doing some research but this is really disheartening. So we decided to take 3 weeks off to do some research and relax to decide what to do. If the house sells in that time then the house was not for us.